Spice Up Your Holidays with a Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl
The warm spices and seasonal flavours in this festive smoothie bowl make it perfect for chilly mornings! It’s packed with gut-friendly ingredients plus Health First Maca to support mood, Health First Curcumin Supreme Extra Strength to quell inflammation and Health First Vitamin D3 for immunity!
Holiday Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl
MAKES 1 BOWL
Recipe adapted from @juliedaniluk
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup coconut milk, heated
- 2 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 capsule Health First Maca
- 1 capsule Health First Curcumin Supreme Extra Strength
- 1 drop Health First Vitamin D3 1,000 IU
- Pinch of sea salt
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed.
- Open the Health First capsules, add contents and discard casings.
- Add 1 drop of Health First Vitamin D3 1,000 IU.
- Blend on high speed until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and serve immediately. Enjoy!