Cleaning Products with Nothing to Hide
Did you know that many chemicals found in scents used in conventional cleaning and beauty products are associated with migraines, can trigger allergies, asthma symptoms and skin irritation? This can happen because these fragrances are synthetic and have not been evaluated for toxicity, they are made from thousands of chemicals that not every person can handle.
So why put your body at risk when you can use products by Nature Clean with natural food flavouring, plant-based fragrances and essential oils. There is even an option to choose fragrance-free products for those with more severe sensitivities.
Nature Clean makes products with nothing to hide and strongly believes you should know what goes into the products you bring into your home. That’s why Nature Clean provides a complete list of ingredients on every product label. We even list the ingredients that comprise less than 1% of the formula! Most companies will only list blanket terms like ‘preservatives’, or ‘fragrances’ making it unclear as to what’s really going into their products.
Not only do we list all of our ingredients, we use the proper International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI) so you can easily research them. Currently, listing the International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI) is not required for cleaning, laundry or dish products. But that’s not stopping us from being transparent!
How does Nature Clean put their values to practice?
Nature Clean products are made with 96% to 100% natural ingredients. Nature Clean defines natural as being derived from plants and minerals. Which is exactly what our products are. They are as natural as they come.
Nature Clean produces products with:
- No Suspected Carcinogens. All ingredients are cross referenced with the IARC (International Agency for Research on Cancer) database.
- Clinically Tested Safe for Sensitive Skin (3rd Party Certification).
- 100% of ingredients listed (full disclosure using INCI – International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients).
- Dermatologist testing for truly hypoallergenic alternatives (3rd Party Certification).
- Readily Biodegradable (as per OECD testing as well as USDA Certified Biobased product)
- No Animal Ingredients, No Animal Testing. Certification by The Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics. The cruelty-free PETA and Vegan.
Why Nature Clean Laundry products?
In our laundry products Nature Clean does not use potentially harmful ingredients such as Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (SLES), we use Poly Glucosides which are a group of naturally derived ingredients called surfactants. The ingredients are created from the fermentation process of mixing the sugar of corn starch with vegetable oil.
We also do not use optical brighteners. Some companies use brighteners to make clothes appear to be “white”. However, not a lot of companies mention that it will remain on your clothes even after the wash cycle is done, which can cause allergic reactions. Instead, Nature Clean uses Hydrogen Peroxide (Oxygenated Bleach) which is environmentally safe and just as strong.