Simple Smoothie Goodness
We all love a cool, delicious smoothie, but the effort that goes into making one — not to mention cleaning up afterward — is another thing altogether. Many people don’t always have the time or the ingredients on hand to make great-tasting, nutritious smoothies part of their everyday routine.
The all-new Vega® Real Food Smoothie eliminates the need for fancy ingredients like mint and agave syrup. Heck, even if you have no clue how to make a smoothie, it’s got everything you need to whip up what could be the best protein shake you’ve ever had — in a flash.
Here are just a few reasons we’re so darn excited about Vega Real Food Smoothie:
- 20g of North American pea protein in each scoop, which will help you stay satisfied longer.
- It’s made with real food ingredients such as oats, spinach, and other whole food ingredients (the actual breakdown varies by flavour).
- You’ll get 3g of fibre per serving, which will help keep you feeling full and satiated.
- There is zero added sugar. Like, none. Rather, you’ll find the stevia we use to be subtle yet sweet, with no aftertaste — something we’re super proud of with this new formula.
- It’s 100% blender-free! Just shake up one scoop with 12 Fl oz of ice-cold water.
- It comes in three new flavours: Chocolate Peanut Butter Blast, Wildberry Bliss, and Tropical Green Paradise. While we may be biased, we can say they are all extremely delicious.
- And of course, Vega Real Food Smoothie is Non-GMO Project Verified, certified Vegan, and Gluten-free.
Welcome to the family, oats.
You’ll have plenty of reasons to love our newest feature ingredient as much as we do:
- Oats are a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of fibre, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
- They’re packed with important micronutrients like magnesium, manganese, zinc, iron, and b vitamins, among others.
- They provide the creamy texture that smoothies are famous for.
Just scoop, shake, and enjoy.
Preparing a Vega Real Food Smoothie really is as simple and convenient as it sounds. Simply scoop your favourite flavour into your favourite shaker cup, add water, give it a shake, and voila — a quick, tasty, ultra-smooth smoothie at your fingertips. While technically not a meal replacement shake, it will keep you feeling satisfied and ready for wherever your day takes you.