Your path to health and beauty has never been so pure, so simple, so delicious… and so versatile! Coco B is simple, it’s 100% pure organic coconut oil delivered in a convenient squeezable tube. No more scooping oil from the kitchen jar. No more double dipping or contaminating jars with fingers or utensils. Coco B is conveniently packaged in a phthalate-free tube so you can take it with you everywhere you go.
Our skin is our body’s largest organ and when we put many common beauty products on our skin, we are exposing ourselves to chemicals being absorbed in our bodies. Coco B offers a natural, safe alternative. There are literally so many ways to use Coco B Organic Coconut Oil, let’s look at 10 of the most popular beauty uses:
- Hair Conditioner – Coconut oil is a solid at room temperature. While in the shower, melt Coco B by running the tube under warm water. After shampooing, apply a generous amount of the oil to wet hair and let it sit for five minutes before rinsing. Rinse well. This adds moisture and shine back into dry, damaged hair.
- Oil Pulling – Upon rising, drink a glass water to wake up your salivary glands. Then take 1-2 tablespoons of softened Coco B into your mouth. Swish it around for a minimum 5 to 20 minutes. Take care to swish everywhere, then spit out the toxin-filled oil into a paper towel and discard in the trash. Your mouth will be fresh, clean and sweet to smell.
- Cuticle Oil – Rub a small amount of the oil onto each of your cuticles and allow it to sink in. The coconut oil will strengthen your nails and hydrate the cuticles, making your hands look more youthful.
- Lip Gloss – Apply a small amount of Coco B on top of natural lips or your lipstick. Voila – instant, chemical-free shine!
- Shaving Cream – At the end of your bath or shower, apply a small amount of Coco B to your legs, then shave. Your legs will be smooth, soft and well moisturized.
- Eye Make-up Remover – Take a very small amount of Coco B and rub between your fingertips. If it is in a semi-solid state it will soften up with the warmth of your fingers. Gently smooth the coconut oil onto your lashes, no need excessive rubbing. The combination of heat from your skin and the oil easily removes all make up residue.
- Facial Cleanser – Apply softened Coco B to your face and gently massage over your skin. Once fully applied, place a warm facecloth over your face for about 30 seconds. Wipe away the oil and your face will be clean and your skin refreshed.
- Moisturizer – After bathing and the pores of your skin have opened, apply Coco B to your body and massage into your skin.
- Hair Smoother – Smooth a tiny amount of Coco B onto the ends of your hair to add a little shine or to control frizzy, fly away hair. Remember use sparingly, too much will make your hair greasy.
- Eye Cream – Coco B moisturizes the skin around eyes to prevent dryness and wrinkling. It penetrates quickly into the skin and rejuvenates. Before bed, after cleansing your face, apply Coco B to the skin around your eyes. Very little goes a long way. Gently massage into skin and leave overnight. Rinse with warm water when you wake up.
Remember pure coconut oil will change form in varying temperatures. If Coco B has hardened it will be difficult to squeeze out of the tube. Use your hands to warm or place the tube under running warm water to soften. Once softened, the oil will be easier to squeeze out. Coco b contains only pure, organic coconut oil that is cold-pressed, non-GMO, vegan, raw, gluten-free and sustainably grown and harvested.