No one wants to talk about them, think about them, and we certainly don’t want to know that they’re inside all of us, but the truth is that we all have parasites to some degree.

Every day, we consume parasites through our water, food, and environment. We can pick them up as easily as walking barefoot in contaminated sand or dirt or while working in the garden. We can also get them by eating undercooked meats or contaminated fruits and vegetables and by drinking unclean water. We get them from our pets (especially if they sleep in our bed), from insects such as flies and mosquitoes (think malaria), and we can even get them by contact with someone who has parasites.

While most times our body is capable of destroying these microscopic creatures, there are times when they are immune to the body’s defences, especially if you have a weakened immune system or suffer from poor digestion. Once a parasite is able to ‘take hold’, it attaches itself and slowly begins to feed off our body. Parasites derive their nutrients directly from our bodies, penetrating through the intestinal tract lining (in most cases) and attaching itself. Over time, parasites deplete our body of nutrients, while at the same time dumping significant amounts of waste and toxins into our blood stream. Further, they destroy our intestinal tract lining, allowing for other toxins to enter the bloodstream more easily. This is the beginning stages of degenerative disease.

Here are some common sign signs and symptoms of parasite infestation:

  • Diarrhea and/or constipation
  • Gas, bloating and abdominal cramps
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Fatigue and sleep problems
  • Joint pain and muscle cramps
  • Teeth grinding
  • Itchy nose, ears, and rectum
  • Ravenous appetite or loss of appetite
  • Anemia and dark circles under eyes
  • Skin problems and rashes

One of these issues alone won’t necessarily point to parasites but the more symptoms you have the more likely your chances of a parasitic infestation. The major problem with diagnosing if you have parasites is that the symptoms can relate to any number of different problems. The only sure way to know if you have parasites is through stool testing, and even that is not always accurate. However, since we all have parasites to some degree, a good parasite cleanse is something that should be performed at least once per year as maintenance. If you know you have parasites, then you may wish to be more aggressive and perform a parasite cleanse more often until you have eliminated the problem.

You can eliminate parasites by using a two part herbal program called ParaGONE. This easy to use kit works to weaken and destroy parasites that exist throughout the body. ParaGONE is a 15 day cleanse that should be performed as directed to expel parasites and worms from the body. In conjunction with the ParaGONE Kit, a good fibre supplement such as FibreSMART is recommended as fibre works to ‘soak up’ and ‘sweep out’ the dead parasites and bring them to the colon for elimination. The combination of these two products will help eliminate most parasite problems.

You can’t avoid parasites all together but you can have a plan to send those unwanted guests packing with ParaGONE. 

3c-renewlife-paragone-en