Vega One gives you the nutritional confidence to take on Summer with gusto—no matter how much you pack in.
Whether you’re sitting poolside, doing errands, hiking, camping, biking, running or just living the good life, Summer demands cool drinks. While hydration is important year round, Summer brings water into sharp focus. Staying well-hydrated will help you stay cool, since water is needed for blood flow and body temperature regulation.
Symptoms of dehydration include headaches, constipation, nausea, muscle cramping and dizziness. And it’s not just athletes that need to be aware of their hydration status. Most experts recommend drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water a day for the average sedentary person. If you’re active, or consume alcohol or caffeine regularly, you’ll have higher fluid needs.
Refreshing Summer Drinks:
- Infused Water: Add slices of fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs into your water to increase the taste variety. Pick cucumber slices when you wish you were in the spa. Citrus is highly energizing on muggy days. Fresh sage or basil gives your water a slightly savory taste. Switch it up with a sparkling water for even more options.
- Smoothies: With a base of non-dairy milk, coconut water or 100% juice, fresh fruit and complete protein powder, smoothies are a summer staple. Not only are they hydrating, but they can be a nutrient dense way to start your day (or cool down as an afternoon snack).
Upgrade your Summer smoothie with a serving of Vega One. Made from real, whole food, non-GMO ingredients, Vega One gives you everything you need:
- 20 grams of premium plant-based protein
SaviSeed, pea, hemp and whole flaxseed protein combine to give you a complete protein boost, and stable energy levels that will keep hunger pangs at bay.
- 6 servings of greens
Wake up with six whole servings of greens from kale, broccoli, spirulina and Vega Chlorella. Vega One is proudly green because you just can’t camouflage awesome.
- 50% DV food-based vitamins and minerals
Vitamins should come from whole foods, which is why you’ll find a rainbow of fruits and vegetables in Vega One. You can feel good knowing that you’ve met 50% DV for vitamins and minerals exclusively from whole foods like carrots, spinach, mushrooms and strawberries.
- 25% DV fibre
Fibre helps keep your digestive system regular, and keep you fuller, longer.
- 1.5 grams of Omega-3s
Omega-3s are a healthy, essential fat. Not only does whole flaxseed provide protein and fiber, but it also gives you a hefty 1.5 grams of Omega-3s.
Free radicals have nothing on antioxidant-rich superfruits! Goji berries, macqui berries, and pomegranates add antioxidant power to your smoothie.
- Probiotics (1 billion CFU)
Probiotics definitely keep your stomach happy! Probiotics help to nourish the healthy bacteria in your digestive tract, so you can keep your stomach healthy and happy.
With only 160 calories*, all in one, delicious scoop, Vega One is also:
- Non-GMO Project verified
- Made without dairy or soy ingredients
- Made without added sugar, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Vegan certified
If managing your weight is on your summer goals, Vega One is here to help. Each serving has just 160 low-glycemic, highly satiating, calories.* Vega One is low-glycemic (15.8) which helps to maintain energy without spiking blood sugar. You won’t feel hungry 20 minutes after drinking Vega One, since 20 grams of protein and 6 grams of fiber help to keep you feeling fuller, longer.
Whether you’re trying to stay cool, increase the amount of nutrient dense foods you eat, or manage your weight, Vega One gives you the nutritional confidence to tackle your summer with gusto—no matter how much you pack in. Enjoy Vega One in delicious French Vanilla, Vanilla Chai, Natural Chocolate, and Berry flavours. Just shake with water or non-dairy milk on-the-go, or blend into your favourite smoothie. Or even better, cool down with a refreshing Green Smoothie Ice Pop:
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 serving Vega One French Vanilla
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- 1 banana
- 1 large handful kale
- 1 large handful spinach
- 1 cup coconut water
- Couple dashes cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to high speed blender and blend until very smooth
- Pour into ice pop molds and freeze, for at least 3 hours
Learn more at MyVega.com.
*French Vanilla flavour